To Travel Is To Learn,
Our family loved all the arrangements. This was our first tour through a travel company. I’m happy that I really got the worth for the money. The experience will be a very memorable one. All hotels were great & we enjoyed our stay in each of them.
Here are the positives :
1. Very good communication from you & all details provided without needing follow ups.
2. Every hotel was a unique experience & we loved the hospitality of the staff & the food in each of them. Jaisalmer was a super hit with my family… they just loved the Safari, camp & thoroughly enjoyed the cultural event in the evening.
3. The driver was a good man, who was considerate & at all times was alert & kept safety a priority…we are thankful for this.
We now can trust you & your company with arrangements. Look forward to another trip in the future.
Can be improved :
1. Guides (Jaipur & Udaipur, there weren’t any after) were a total disappointment. They were not customer focused…and were poor at organising the day….we lost valuable time due to their misguidance. Per our conversation guide was part of the package…also they were keen on us spending money on shopping.
2. Your itinerary does not show correct distances… we spent good 2 days travel ing.I wish we had lesser travel during the day & used a train to get to farther places… Udaipur to Jaisalmer was 500+, Ranthambore to Udaipur was 500+ .
3. Wish I had not included Ranthambore…we were not lucky to spot a Tiger…the route to Udaipur felt longer from Ranthambore….I look to an expert like u to make suggestions on the itinerary…also wish I had got some guidance on Ajmer. It wasn’t a pleasant experience…we landed abt 4:30 pm & it was an overwhelming crowd. Kids freaked out, my husband lost his wallet (driver had warned us & we were cautious….but yet someone pick pocketed)…. Ajmer wasn’t part of the itinerary I know.
4. Mukund villas, Udaipur was average in terms of stay,rooms were cramped. Food & staff were excellent.
Feel free to call me if you like to talk. We all have a pleasant memory of this trip. Thanks from all of us !