Manali -Leh Bike Tour is counted among the best adventure experiences in the Land of High Passes. The adventure of riding your bike through Leh calls for tourists from around the globe. Get ready to experience unforgettable memories with us. The highlight of this tour is riding through the tough roads and High Mountain passes on your bike. Experience Leh – Ladakhi culture, a visit to Khardung La Pass, the highest motorable pass in the world along with visit to Pangong Tso, one of the most famous and breathtaking lakes in the world.
Day 1 : Arrival in Manali & explore your Bike
Arrive in Manali in the morning, check into the hotel and freshen up. After some rest, check your bike (Royal Enfield 350 CC or above). Check the tyres, take the test-ride and choose & finalize your bike for the expedition to Leh. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
Day 2 : Start the Expedition – Manali to Sarchu via Rohtang Pass
After breakfast, start head-on towards Sarchu which will be a journey of 8 hours. Have your lunch in Keylong, the administrative capital of Lahual-Spiti. After lunch start again towards Sarchu to reach by the evening. Dinner & overnight in the camps.
Day 3 : Sarchu to Leh
After breakfast, start again towards Leh to reach by the evening via Tanglang La pass (17000 ft.). Stroll in the Leh local markets in the evening for more exposure to atmosphere. Dinner & Overnight in hotel.
Day 4 : Leh Sightseeing
This day, enjoy a full day sightseeing tour of the city and visit the famous monasteries and palaces there. This day you will be taken to the Stok Palace, 16th century Shey Palace, Thiksey Monastery and Sham valley, Magnetic hill. Return to the hotel after the daylong excursion for leisure and overnight stay.
Day 5 : Leh – Nubra Valley
Post breakfast embark on a mesmerizing drive to the Nubra Valley which is 125 kilometers from Leh. On the way to Nubra Valley, cross the Khardungla Pass which is 18360 ft. above the sea level and is the highest motorable pass in the world.In the afternoon, visit the Diskit and Hunder Monasteries and also the White Sand Dunes. Enjoy a camel safari on the double humped camels which are found only in the Nubra Valley as far as India is concerned. Overnight at deluxe camp/hotel.
Day 6 : Nubra Valley – Leh
After the morning breakfast, visit the Samstanling Monastery and then embark on a return drive to Leh via Khardungla Pass.In the evening, you can do some last minute shopping in the Leh markets which are famous for Pashmina Shawls, Pearls, Chinese Cutleries and Ladakhi wooden handicraft items. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7: Leh – Pangong – Leh
Early departure for Pangong Lake (approx. 145 kms, located on the Indo China Border), via Chang-la pass (alt: 17370 ft).After full day of sightseeing around the lake, Return on the same day to Leh and overnight stay in Leh Hotel.
Day 8 : Leh to Sarchu
After breakfast, we’ll ride back to Sarchu to reach by the evening. Dinner & overnight in the Camps.
Day 9 : Sarchu to Manali
After breakfast, drive to Manali to reach by the evening, Submit your bike. Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
Day 10: Back to Delhi
This day after breakfast, & leave for Delhi by the afternoon Volvo.
The tour ends here. We exchange warm wishes.
The package is from Manali to Manali. All inclusive.
2. The price of this package is INR 22,000 / person in the group of 12 adults travelling together,Ex Manali.
3. The accommodation in the hotels will be on triple sharing basis with an extra bed.
4. For bikes, there will have to be paid Refundable Security of Rs 10000 per bike after arrival in Manali.
5. 25 % of the package price to be paid as advance for confirming the tour.
6. Rest of the amount will have to be paid on the day 1 after arrival in Leh.
7. The package price is valid from June 2017 onwards.
• 3 Royal Enfield 350 CC Bikes from Day 2 to Day 9 at disposal
• 1 SUV Cab from Day 2 to Day 9 throughout the tour at disposal
• 3+ Star Accommodation in 4 Valley Facing Deluxe Rooms in Manali & Leh
• Deluxe Swiss Camps in Sarchu & Nubra
• Breakfast & Dinner in all Hotels & camps
• Inclusive of All Permits & Taxes.
• No hidden Charges.
• Entry fee to fort, monuments etc.
• Bike Fuel during the tour
• Bike maintenance/repair against any damage on/during the tour
• Any expenses of personal nature
• Meals other than specified.